· Always speak the truth.
· Control your anger under all circumstances.
· Enjoy sensory pleasures wisely.
· Avoid harming others.
· As much as possible, do not expose yourself to hardships.
· Try to limit over-indulging.
· Endeavor to speak pleasant and sweet words.
· Meditate everyday for tranquility of mind.
· Observe cleanliness in all things.
· Be patient.
· Observe self-control.
· Try to distribute knowledge, good advice and money to others.
· Whenever possible, devote your services to God, to wise and respectable individuals, and to the elderly.
· Be straightforward and kind.
· Avoid irregularity in daily activities.
· Consume food of sattvic (pure) quality. Apply moderation in consumption of overly spicy, sour, non-vegetarian foods and alcohol.
· Behave in accordance with the time and place where you are residing.
· Act always in a courteous and polite manner.
· Be mindful with your sensory input.
· Make a habit of doing all that is good and avoiding all that is bad. Life (Ayu) is the combination (samyoga) of body, senses, mind and reincarnating soul. Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life, beneficial to humans both in this world and the world beyond.