What can you do to protect yourself against Novel COVID-19?
Novel coronavirus quickly begins producing high viral loads, sheds efficiently, and grows well in the upper respiratory tract (nose, mouth, nasal cavity, and throat).
1. Sipping hot water or hot tea through out the day.
2. Gargle: In a glass of warm water, add a teaspoon of tumeric and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Mix it well and gargle 2-3 times a day.
3. Lubrication: Apply few drops of ayurvedic nasal oil or plain unrefined sesame oil into both nostrils few times a day to keep the nasal cavity moist.
4. Exercise: Walking, jogging, or some sort of cardio impacted exercise to fully engage lungs and trachea. If you do yoga, 30-40 minutes of sun salutation is helpful. Move your body and breathe.
5. Social distancing: Walk in nature. Reflect – Renew – Rejuvenate
Asato Ma Sat Gamaya Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya Mrityor Ma Amritam Gamaya Om Shanti, Shanti, Shatihi….
Lead me from ignorance to truth, darkness to light, death to immortality. Om Peace, Peace, Peace.
7. Be well. Love to you. Life to you. Peace to you.
How can you build a shield against pathogens such as Coronoavirus (COVID-19)? Improve your gut health! Here’s why…
Importance of gut health in Ayurveda and Allopathy:
-60–80% of our immune system is located in our gut
-Critically important gut bacteria – microbiome
-If your bacteria were lined up end-to-end, they would stretch aIll the way to the moon
-A properly functioning Agni (metabolic strength) and digestive system is essential
Gut – The Second Brain
-A complex, independent nervous system called the enteric nervous system (ENS) lines the gastrointestinal tract
-ENS contains many of the major neurotransmitters that are found in the brain, including serotonin, dopamine, glutamate, norepinephrine, and nitric oxide
-More than 80% of our body’s neurotransmitters are made in the gut
-Intimate 2-way communication between gut and brain, mediated by many pathways including the vagus nerve
-100 trillion microorganisms from more than 1000 species
-10 times more microbes than human cells in the body
-Provide crucial functions:
*Regulate metabolism *Protect against infections *Promote normal GI function/digestion *Synthesize certain essential nutrients *Regulate immune system
Modern research is expanding each day, with new discoveries constantly shedding light on the interconnectedness of our immune system with our gut flora. And to imagine – we can and do constantly change our gut ecosystem based on the foods we eat. That means directly influencing how our immune system responds! . In Ayurveda, we heal the gut to restore and strengthen immunity which then works as a shield against pathogens. Therefore, we have come up an accelerated two weeks Immune boosting protocol to do just that.
If you would like to know more about this protocol, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 831.295.6279. We are here to help.